There are many learning’s which we can learn from great strategist and advisor Chanakya. Here we are sharing some of the great motivational management lessons which one can learn from Chanakya.
1) When you start something, keep the end in mind. Never leave the job half done.
Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.
2) Always be dominant. Never allow the situations to take control over you.
As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.
3) Always complete your education. It will help you in long run.
Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
4) Always have self-belief. In the end it’s you who has to fight your battle.
God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple.
5) One needs to be humble and smart at mind. If you are too humble people may take advantage of you.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
6) You can’t do anything with past or future. But you can control your present. So work for present.
We should not fret for what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future; men of discernment deal only with the present moment.
7) When you work, be in the company of equal. Then only you will learn related to your needs.
Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness.
8) There are certain things which are natural. Always respect those things.
The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.
9) Always believe in Karma.
A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.
10) Everyone does something for a reason. There’s nothing wrong in it. One has to live with this truth.
There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth.
Small Request: Dear Reader, hope you liked our content on Motivation. We want to keep our content free, engaging & effective to change lives. In order to survive and to create more content we need ‘Financial Help’. We value every single penny you pay us. Without your support we can't achieve our dream to turn 'Motivation into Utility'. Can you please help us using this link.