1) Mantra to success is building teams
If you want one year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.
2) Take your purpose to conclusion
Entrepreneurship starts with an idea and ends with a destiny.
3) There will be hardly any business without competition
It is impossible to avoid competition for it’s everywhere in the market; aren’t you seeking death if you really try to avoid competition.
4) Be ready to capture the opportunities
Opportunity knocks at the door only once.
5) In order to do a business, solve a problem
Most entrepreneurial ventures arise from a solving a problem.
6) Learn from those who have already experienced
A single conversation with a wise man is better than 10 years of study.
7) No one is perfect
It is as impossible to find a perfect man as it is to find 100 percent pure gold.
8) Make people addict to use your products or services
Like how people rely on water and electricity in their daily life, we are going to make our products like the water and electricity of the internet world.
9) Make books your best friends
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.
10) Do thing in time and don’t over delay
Today is cruel and tomorrow is crueler. The day after tomorrow will be wonderful; however, most people die on tomorrow night and won’t see the sunshine the day after tomorrow.